Linking up to The Life of Bon today with my five facts! I'm not on Instagram nearly as much as I should be, but I guess there is some sort of a five facts tag going around. So instead of waiting around to be tagged, here are my five facts you probably don't know about me!
Oh, also, I guess you are supposed to post some hot picture of yourself, but those don't exist. Instead, enjoy me smiling awkwardly at 4 years old. :)
1. I was "supposed" to be raised in Argentina. When I was born, my parents were still planning on being long-term missionaries there. That is one of the reasons that they gave me the name Natalia, knowing that it would fit in.
2. I had five teachers in third grade. My first teacher left our class to be a principal at another school, the second teacher only lasted two weeks because the boys in our class made her cry, the third teacher (who was actually my awesome kindergarten teacher) was a temporary sub, the fourth teacher was the permanent teacher hired by the school, and then my family moved to Oregon and I had a fifth teacher. Can anyone beat that? :)
3. I have eaten Alpaca. When I visited Peru in high school it was one of our meals. Tastes like beef, for the most part. What I really wanted to try was Cui (aka guinea pig), but no one was brave enough to try it with me and I was too self conscious to order it for myself. Bummer.
4. I want four kids, my husband wants two. We'll see who wins.
5. I'm making Turkish bacon-wrapped pork chops for dinner. I'm sure that helps you understand me better.
I tag all of you who are reading this! If you have any sort of blog, do it and then leave a comment with the link! It may seem a little silly, but sometimes writing a very self-centered post is just the ego-boost you need. Have fun!