I've seen this award go around a time or two before. In fact, I think I've been nominated once before but my life was crazy at the time so I never got around to following the rules for it. Thought I would give it a go this time around though because the questions look so fun!
I was nominated by The Cozy Pink Cottage and am honored.
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you must create 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers to nominate and link them to your post.
4. Go to their pages and inform them of their nomination.
5. Absolutely NO tagbacks!
5. Remember to only tag blogs with less than 200 followers!
So, here I go! Here are 11 things (I will try my hardest not to repeat my 10 Things post).
1. When Justin and I move to Oregon, we are going to attempt to vlog our daily lives, ala Shaytards and CTFxC.
2. I had a Hershey's chocolate bar for breakfast this morning.
3. This is the first time in my adult life where I have been unemployed and have not had a steady job set up for the future.
4. I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up.
5. I desperately need to paint my toenails.
6. I'm pretty sure I have more clothes right now than at any other point in my life. I love it.
7. I really hate the phrase YOLO. Not only is it not true, but people use it as an excuse to do stupid things.
8. It is extremely possible that I am legitimately addicted to Pinterest.
9. I am currently working on redoing a dollhouse (look forward to this in a future post!).
10. Random dance parties put me in a great mood.
11. I wish I took better photos.
Now, for the questions given to me by Mercedes at The Cozy Pink Cottage:
1. What was the last book you read? It was Thorn In My Heart and I'm currently reading the sequel. Pretty good!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, money not being an issue, where would you go? Ok, you are probably going to make fun of me, but I would honestly go on a Disney cruise that ended in Walt Disney World. I love Disney.
3. What is the most exotic thing you have eaten? Alpaca. Tastes like beef, for the most part.
4. What is your favorite drink at Starbucks? Well, I can't have coffee anymore since it makes me sick, so in the summer I usually get a coconut creme frappuccino and in the fall/winter I get a carmel apple cider.
5. Summer / Fall / Winter / Spring? In the past it has been summer because school is out. But I really love the fall. Pretty much everything about it.
6. What do you love most about blogging? Sharing life with people. Both my own and their's.
7. Who is your favorite artist? Painter, photographer, etc. Emily from The Black Apple. Her paintings are both a little dark and whimsical. Love it.
8. Three words that best describe you? Quirky, creative, misunderstood.
9. If you could start all over in life, would you change anything? For the most part, no. I'm glad I went to school where I did because I got a great foundation and I met some amazing people who changed my life. But I have realized that my passion lies in more creative and self-sustaining ventures than teaching and I kind of wish I had some training in an area like that.
10. Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink a whole lot of soda anymore, iced tea is more my game. But my favorite stuffed animal from childhood was a Coca-cola polar bear, so I have to go with Coke. :)
11. What is the one beauty product you can't live without? As much as I love make up, my hair would be an absolute disaster without my leave in conditioner. With my hair being long and thick, it needs some extra help and my Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine leave-in conditioner is something that I keep in stock all year round.
Ok, now for the 11 questions that I came up with:
1. How often do you shave your legs? (Be honest!)
2. What is your number one guilty pleasure tv show?
3. Current favorite baby names?
4. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
5. Can you french braid hair? (Because I cannot, and I need someone to help me!)
6. When you want to appear intelligent, what is your go-to random fact?
7. What is the one thing you can't resist looking at in a store?
8. Current color crush?
9. What is the most annoying name/title anyone has ever called you?
10. If you could hug anyone in the world, who would it be?
11. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
And here are the bloggers that I have nominated!