1. I use the word "dude" more than is necessary. I don't know why, but I feel more comfortable calling people "dude" or "man" than I do calling girls "girl," "dear," or "lady" like many of my fellow females do. I apologize to my gender, but its just what happens.
3. I desperately want a dog, but can't have one. For a little while, Justin and I were toying with the idea of getting one at some point, but then realized we just really can't afford one right now. So we will probably have to wait another year, maybe sooner if possible. Until then I will simply dream. :)
4. I will pretty much watch anything if it is in competition form (except for Biggest Loser). Boring shooting show? Make it a competition. Casting a person in a television show? Make it another show! Redundant singing talent shows? I watch. them. all. Fashion? Yes and yes. I love to see people win and lose, but more than that, I think it makes me wish I had talent that was obvious like that.
5. I enjoy celebrity news/gossip. Probably too much. While I am not obsessed, I do check my news source on a fairly regular basis. In fact, I usually know more about Kim Kardashian's love life than I do about Iraq. And I am very far away from proud of this point. Now that I'm almost done with college, that fact should probably turn around. And fast.
6. I'm on the yearbook committee for my college. Ugh. I have no idea what I'm doing. I was pretty much forced into it because I took Journalism this semester. At first I thought I'd enjoy it, but the main page I am in charge of requires an incredulous amount of tiny pictures to be neatly arranged. Did I mention I have no idea what I'm doing?
7. I'm going to be a nanny this summer! This is my last month as a Developmental Technician (mouthful, right?) and as of June, I will be nannying for two kids. While I haven't talked to the parents, I doubt the kids will be making an appearance on my blog. However, I might post some of the child-friendly projects that I try. :)
8. My stomach hates most things I eat. Chocolate, caffeine, tomato sauce, anything citrus, dairy, greasy foods, and recently, even peanut butter. Sometimes I can pinpoint the problem, other times not. Luckily its just an annoyance, not a severe problem. But it still definitely an annoyance.
9. I was "supposed" to be raised in Argentina. This is kind of my token "weird fact" about me. When I was born, my parents were planning on being missionaries in Argentina. Hence the name "Natalia." Not only did they like it, they also gave me a name that would fit in with the other kids there. Eventually, their plans fell through, but even though I've never been there, I still feel a small connection to that country because of this fact.
10. One of my favorite things is the $5 movie bin at Walmart. Probably half of my movie collection comes from that fateful bin. I have to check it almost every time we go to the electronics section at Walmart. There are some great deals in there. If your Walmart has one of these, I would highly suggest exploring it. :)
So, there you have it. Feel like you know me better? Now, I'd like to get to know you! Post some random facts on your blog and then link to it! I would love to read it!