But one thing I probably won't do is dye eggs. :( Since I am busy and have no kids, these kinds of things fall by the wayside. I simply can't justify spending money on supplies when really it is just my husband and me eating them. However, I am stockpiling creative ideas for when I do have a chance to do this with kids! I love all of the different ways you can make eggs look beautiful! I would never spend too much time on them since they will just get eaten or thrown away in the long run, but here are a few creative, inexpensive, easy options for those who want to expand their egg horizon!
1. Lace Eggs - Dye them wrapped in lace!
3. Plaid Eggs - Use electrical tape to create lines on the eggs, dye them, let them dry, then remove the tape and use more tape to make sideways lines. Then dye them in another color.
4. Silk Tie Dyed Eggs - Use pieces of 100% silk (like ties) to make fun designs on the eggs.
5. Washi Tape Eggs - Use strips or shapes to create designs on the eggs. This was originally found at Lovely Indeed, but there seems to be a database error. Hopefully that will be fixed soon!
6. Glitter Eggs - Cut out shapes from double-sided tape, place them on the egg, and then roll the egg in glitter! I've seen dots, stripes, and flowers from a punch.
Which is your favorite way to dye eggs? And have you seen any more out there that you want to try? If so, let me know in the comments!