Happy weekend! Aren't you glad it's here? Yeah, me too. I have a long post today, so let's get right to it, shall we?
1. These egg gardens - This would be adorable any time of year! How sweet and lovely. Also, I'm really loving succulents recently, so this is right up my alley. :)
Source: Roy Joy
2. These awesome invites - I wish I was talented like this. Really, I would give pretty much anything to be able to create something like these.
3. This fabric wrapped necklace tutorial - This is a way fun way to take a necklace you aren't crazy about and customize it! So many possibilities! Love it. :)
4. This engagement session - You may recognize the Mr. in these photos from American Idol a couple of years ago. He won. Yep. But I liked these pictures before I even realized it was him! (I didn't watch that season). They are just too stinking adorable.
Source: Green Wedding Shoes
5. This play table - Possibly my favorite use of chalkboard paint ever. Such an easy idea but so effective with kids! Give them some chalk and small toys and keep them busy for hours. :)
Source: I Heart Organizing